Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

**** lodge/masons oaths ****

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Platinum Member

Re: **** lodge/masons oaths ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslovesjammie View Post
This thread makes me want to throw up, and I am just curious why the Moderators are letting it go. It has no bearing on long range hunting and is only a tangent off another hijacked thread. I'm really disappointed. Yes, it is in General Discussion but is doing nothing but taking up space. Please end this thread.
I would like to say thank you to the Moderators that have let this thread continue.
If you don't like it you don't have to read it. I really never thought that it would get this kind of response

1 corinthians 1 ,18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness;but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. KJV

The reason I started this thread was so I wouldn't be hijacking another thread.

Last edited by bigbuck; 01-18-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaddog1m View Post
Brainwashing is the attempt to change the thoughts and beliefs of another person against their will. Religion is actually a form of brainwashing. (Ya, I know I just made everyone mad) It begins at a very early age. I'm not saying it's bad, it is just what it is, brainwashing! Do you think your religion is that much different than ones which we commonly refer to as "cults"? Believe me, it isn't. Yours just has more followers, that's all.

You people are arguing over beliefs, not facts. (on the wrong website) Don't confuse the two! You all are only arguing over what you believe the truth to be. Those books are interesting but they were written by people a very long time ago. Don't take them so literally and argue with every passing person who has been brainwashed to think differently than you have.

Religion is based on beliefs, not facts! I've watched people die and heard their very last words as they lay in a road ditch praying for god to help them. I've killed in self defense and I've seen people who had been killed in the name of God. This stupid friggin thread is just a bunch of arguing by people who think they know something that they don't.

Every night, I go out alone and work an area most cops refuse to. I believe in God but I still carry a 1911, Bushmaster and a Rem 870. (Oh ya, a mean dog too) I don't choose to believe that God is going to keep me alive no matter what. I still have to wear my seatbelt and my vest. I've been shot at, hit by a car and several people have tried to stab me. God didn't save me, a lot of hard work and preparation saved me. Last night I climbed through broken glass to arrest two people who were fighting with the door barricaded. I hope your comfortable and warm in your house while someone else does this for you in your area of the world while you sit there and pass judgment on some strangers beliefs.

Big Buck, get a friggin hobby. Don't try to brainwash people with your beliefs. Give up on threads like this dude. You are on the wrong website. Do you even own a gun? Leave the rest of us alone to think what we want. In the end, it's between me and God.

The rest of you, don't respond to Big Bucks BS postings and threads. Let them die! Maybe he will leave us alone to talk about guns and LRH!

I became interested in this website because I like LRH and thought it would be a great place to learn more about it. What I found was a bunch of damn sheep, arguing about whether mighty mouse can beat up superman!

There, did I offend everyone enough that they will finally let this useless thread die?

Tom
Tom,
The difference in true Christianity and religion/cults is I serve a risen Lord.You can climb through all the windows you want (and i appreciate it) but all your earthly work will someday faid away and all that will stand will be what each one of us did with Christ.

Bigbuck
Old 01-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Gold Member

BigSchmuck, its brainwashing because you believe that your's is the only true way.

If the true word is the kjv then what was the true word between Jesus and 1610ad before the kjv was written?
Old 01-18-2010, 01:16 PM
Platinum Member

Just some more Info to share with you fellas.....
Author Dr John R. Rice Pg 22
The Penalties of Masonic Oaths Are Unchristian, Bloodthirsty AND Murderous.

"Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my left breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and given as a pray to the wild beasts of the field and the fowls of the air..."

The third or Master Mason's obligation has this penalty:

"Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven, so that no more trace or remembrance may be had of so vile and perjured a wretch as I, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn obligation as a Master Mason. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.

Such penalties are unchristian. No Christian has a right to bind himself to any such wicked thing. Every Christians body is the temple of the Holy spirit, the dwelling place of God. It is a terrible sin for a christian to defile his body, and suicide is a form of murder. how then, can any christian bind himself to " have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by it's roots, and buried in the rough sands of the seas," or to have his heart plucked out and fed to beasts of prey or to have his body cut in two and his bowels burned ?

Bigbuck
Old 01-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll-Yur-Own View Post
BigSchmuck, its brainwashing because you believe that your's is the only true way.

If the true word is the kjv then what was the true word between Jesus and 1610ad before the kjv was written?
Roll-Yur-Own, Jesus said that he is the WAY not ways! read Acts chapter 4

If you believe Gods word then this should answer your question
Acts Chapter 4 verse 12. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Somthing has got you all bent out of shape. I'm going to ask you a question and i'm not trying to be a BigSchmuck .

2.Have you ever been born again?
You can Pm me the answer if you would like.

Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Bigbuck or BigShmuck
Old 01-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Gold Member

Bigbuck, I'm waaay to big to fit inside my mothers woom.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll-Yur-Own View Post
Bigbuck, I'm waaay to big to fit inside my mothers woom.
I feel like your being sarcastic with the statement above but their was a man of the pharisees, named Ni-co-de'mus, a ruler of the jews: It is found in the book of John ch 3 verse 1,8

In verse 3 Jesus tells him...... Jesus answered and said unto him, "Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Verse 4. Nic-o-de'mus saith unto him , how can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time in his mother's womb, and be born?

The answer is found in John Ch 3 verse 5,18 KJV

Bigbuck

Last edited by bigbuck; 01-18-2010 at 03:46 PM.