Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

**** lodge/masons oaths ****

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 01:43 AM
Gold Member

Re: **** lodge/masons oaths ****

Ooopps double posted see post below

Last edited by 308 nate; 01-17-2010 at 01:49 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:46 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll-Yur-Own View Post
Not clear, coward. You hide behind your veil. You have evaded a direct answer for the 3rd time.

I want to hear you say that 6,000,000 innocent people went to hell.

I'll try to make is easier for you......

does the word of God say they went to hell?

Yes or No.

A one word answer.
Wow, Roll. You are a piece of work.

As you state, for the Jews that died at the hands of the Nazi's or anywhere else at anytime since Jesus death and resurrection (this applies to ANYBODY that lived to have a chance to accept or reject God [Rom 1:20 again] since the time of Christ) that did not accept Christ, went to hell.

Is that clear now for the fourth time? Take off your blinders, Roll.

Edit: That may be a reality you don't want to accept. Reality is often harsh, isn't it? God's judgement is very harsh. Make sure you don't come under his judgement.

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl

Last edited by jmden; 01-17-2010 at 02:11 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:47 AM
Gold Member

Roll-yur-own,

My answer to your simple question is "I don't know". God has not made me (or anyone else) judge or jury. The bible says the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life.

Jesus said it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven, his disciples then asked him who then can be saved? Jesus said, with man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. (one of the references to this is Mathew 19: 22-26)
(Just written from how I remember it..please read if interested)

When we make ourself to be judge in these matters we are elevating ourselves above our Creator as no man can understand the fullness of God and his word, therefore when we judge out of our ignorance we pull God down and under our feet.

Only God really knows a persons heart. God did not create evil, Evil is the absence of God, when Adam and Eve sinned( when they ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil), they hid from God. before this they did not know evil. Why was there a tree of good and evil in the garden? This may be a question we have to ask Him someday if it is still important then....we could let our imagination run wild with ideas, but we will not know we will just be guessing.

As mentioned in a post before everyone has religion and everyone has their own beliefs. But I would ask you to ask yourselves what is the reason for my belief?
What basis is there? Is it because I just want to believe this way? Are we putting our faith in man? are we putting our faith in ourselves? I feel if I put my faith in myself or man it's kinda like trying to pick myself up by my bootstraps. I did not create myself and with all our modern science many atheist scientist are now saying macro evolution is not possible and that it could not have happened by chance. Although they are not looking to God as creator as they do not want to be accountable to a living God, they are saying life must have come from another planet.

A good friend of mine advised me that when I go to my bible to read or to research any issues outside of the bible, to be careful to not bring preconceived ideas and try to prove them, but let the scriptures form my thinking. or let the evidence form my thinking or if there is not enough evidence,,,,let it be and do not draw a conclusion. Roll-yur-own, just wondering, do you believe there is a heaven? if not why do you ask your question? If you do believe in heaven, why? Because you want to, because a large group of people believe there is a heaven therefore there must be one? because the bible says there is and because you believe the bible?

Many bible based religions want their followers to be ignorant, they don't want them to ask questions they just want them to believe what they say and that they are the ultimate authority and have ultimate understanding of the scriptures..beware of this, in other words they feel they are without error because of their knowledge. I never encourage people to take my word for things, as I have been wrong many times and will be wrong in the future. Does this mean I am unsure about my faith in Jesus? by no means! I am very convinced in my mind and heart. There is so much evidence in science and history and nature, the complexity of his creations; pointing to Jesus' walk on this earth, his death and resurrection( he was seen by over 500 eye witnesses after his resurrection) will you be convinced by what I say here? I hope not, but I do hope that the truth of all these matters will become important to all and that all would be encouraged to seek out truth.
Another good friend of mine likes to say " yep, Jesus is still making a believer out of me" and I am so thankful for the fellowship that I can have with Jesus everyday.

Jesus said he did not wish that any should perrish........so choose this day who you will serve. Life goes by pretty fast don't wait until tomorrow to start seeking first the kingdom of God. and don't figure you have to be perfect at it before you start, just come as you are. God did not leave us to wander aimlessly, the evidence is there. We are without excuse. We don't see it because we don't look for it, we don't find Jesus because we don't seek him.

308nate

Last edited by 308 nate; 01-17-2010 at 02:06 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:02 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 308 nate View Post
Roll-yur-own,

My answer to your simple question is "I don't know". God has not made me (or anyone else) judge or jury. The bible says the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life.

Jesus said it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven, his disciples then asked him who then can be saved? Jesus said, with man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. (one of the references to this is Mathew 19: 22-26)
(Just written from how I remember it..please read if interested)

When we make ourself to be judge in these matters we are elevating ourselves above our Creator as no man can understand the fullness of God and his word, therefore when we judge out of our ignorance we pull God down and under our feet.

Only God really knows a persons heart. God did not create evil, Evil is the absence of God, when Adam and Eve sinned( when they ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil), they hid from God. before this they did not know evil. Why was there a tree of good and evil in the garden? This may be a question we have to ask Him someday if it is still important then....we could let our imagination run wild with ideas, but we will not know we will just be guessing.

As mentioned in a post before everyone has religion and everyone has their own beliefs. But I would ask you to ask yourselves what is the reason for my belief?
What basis is there? Is it because I just want to believe this way? Are we putting our faith in man? are we putting our faith in ourselves? I feel if I put my faith in myself or man it's kinda like trying to pick myself up by my bootstraps. I did not create myself and with all our modern science many atheist scientist are now saying macro evolution is not possible and that it could not have happened by chance. Although they are not looking to God as creator as they do not want to be accountable to a living God, they are saying life must have come from another planet.

A good friend of mine advised me that when I go to my bible to read or to research any issues outside of the bible, to be careful to not bring preconceived ideas and try to prove them, but let the scriptures form my thinking. or let the evidence form my thinking or if there is not enough evidence,,,,let it be and do not draw a conclusion. Roll-yur-own, just wondering, do you believe there is a heaven? if not why do you ask your question? If you do believe in heaven, why? Because you want to, because a large group of people believe there is a heaven therefore there must be one? because the bible says there is and because you believe the bible?

Many bible based religions want their followers to be ignorant, they don't want them to ask questions they just want them to believe what they say and that they are the ultimate authority and have ultimate understanding of the scriptures..beware of this, in other words they feel they are without error because of their knowledge. I never encourage people to take my word for things, as I have been wrong many times and will be wrong in the future. Does this mean I am unsure about my faith in Jesus? by no means! I am very convinced in my mind. There is so much evidence in science and history and nature, the complexity of his creations; pointing to Jesus' walk on this earth, his death and resurrection( he was seen by over 500 eye witnesses after his resurrection) will you be convinced by what I say here? I hope not, but I do hope that the truth of all these matters will become important to all and that all would be encouraged to seek out truth.
Another good friend of mine likes to say " yep, Jesus is still making a believer out of me" and I am so thankful for the fellowship that I can have with Jesus everyday.

Jesus said he did not wish that any should perrish........so choose this day who you will serve. Life goes by pretty fast don't wait until tomorrow to start seeking first the kingdom of God. and don't figure you have to be perfect at it before you start, just come as you are. God did not leave us to wander aimlessly, the evidence is there. We are without excuse. We don't see it because we don't look for it, we don't find Jesus because we don't seek him.

308nate

Roll-yur-own,

308nate has some good things to say here, by the grace of God. I hope you are willing to consider them.

Jon

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 01-17-2010, 02:47 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll-Yur-Own View Post
Not clear, coward. You hide behind your veil. You have evaded a direct answer for the 3rd time.

I want to hear you say that 6,000,000 innocent people went to hell.

I'll try to make is easier for you......

does the word of God say they went to hell?

Yes or No.

A one word answer.

No innocent people go to hell,only the guilty, for God is a just judge.

Nate

Last edited by 308 nate; 01-18-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:55 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmden View Post
Wow, Roll. You are a piece of work.

As you state, for the Jews that died at the hands of the Nazi's or anywhere else at anytime since Jesus death and resurrection (this applies to ANYBODY that lived to have a chance to accept or reject God [Rom 1:20 again] since the time of Christ) that did not accept Christ, went to hell.

Is that clear now for the fourth time? Take off your blinders, Roll.

Edit: That may be a reality you don't want to accept. Reality is often harsh, isn't it? God's judgement is very harsh. Make sure you don't come under his judgement.

Lets be VERY clear.....I didn't state anybody is going to hell.

I appreciate you finally coming out and saying it. Thanks for documenting your ignorance!
Many people don't believe me when I tell then how crazy people like you and Big Schmuck are.
Now, I have it in black and white!

At least 308 nate says he doesn't know. By the way Nate I agree with you that nobody can presume to know how God works

You idiots take your king james Bible written 1600 years after Jesus that is derived from Jewish and Catholic text and claim you know everything. And your version is the true version. A version that threw out the Epistle of St. James calling it the "Epistle of Straw" Do you know why that was? It was because it says that good works are important.

You are literally a follower of people who burned people at the stake calling them witches. It is idiots like you that are the reason we have a separation of Church and State.

I have no problem with any person's religion (except for those that preach violence, hate, evil, etc).
If they feel it will lead them to salvation then God bless them. I do have a problem with people preaching that their way is the true way and everyone else will burn. I also have a big problem with people killing in God's name. A act that in my lifetime i've only seen commited by extremist Muslims and Extremist Christians. Yes, blowing up abortion clinics is equally as bad as any other terrorist act.

Anyway, thanks again for showing what a jackass you and your kind like pat robinson really are.
It takes a real moron to say that haiti is being punished for making a pact with the devil. Although, that is nothing compared to his comment about 9/11 being punishment for abortion.

Too bad you really don't know Jesus. His teachings are truly amazing. Maybe one day you will.

God Bless You!

Last edited by Roll-Yur-Own; 01-17-2010 at 03:00 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:05 AM
Platinum Member

Roll-Yur-Own very interesting ideas not sure I understood your approach though. I do have a question for you. What does this mean:

"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire" Mathew 7:19

I agree James is an excellent read, it shows love as an action not a feeling. As far as the question to me before I think I stated I don't know their heart so I don't know. A person who has done good all through life can't get into heaven without Jesus, but a person who has done the most aweful crimes against humanity all through life can if one second before they die truely repents and asks for forgiveness.<=The gift is the same no matter what!!!

Correct me if I am wrong, Roll you are saying faith without works is useless.
You did ask a question about children dieing will they go to heaven. I finally found it where I read it. paraphrase: when a child is old enough to be aware of or responsible for his or her sin, that child is now responsible for his or her spiritual destiny. This age comes at different times for each. Elmer L. Towns is the author. "Bible Answers for almost all you questions"

Funny from one book we can get so many different religions and versions. One of satans most powerful weapons: pride Pretty tough with a opponent(satan) who knows the bible better than myself. I guess that is why we need God who inspired it.

What was hell created for?

Brent

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran

Last edited by blipelt; 01-17-2010 at 10:26 AM.