Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Lock Stock and Barrel - Valentine Nebraska

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Silver Member

Lock Stock and Barrel - Valentine Nebraska

Maybe I missed a post somewhere, but it seems that Lock Stock may have closed it's doors. Maybe someone has more information on this than I do, but that seems to be what a quick search dished up. The webiste has been down for some time and apparently no-one can get them on the phone.

This is pity as they were good to deal with and carried a lot of good stock.

As an "international customer" many suppliers won't ship to you (not restricted stuff, just nothing at all) and LS&B were always willing to ship and even combine packages from other suppliers so that you only shipped internationally once.

I can only assume that the "stock shortages" affected their business negatively as I assume it does many. Some months ago when I looked to place an order, much of what I wanted was out of stock and the back order e-mail promised never arrived.

I'll miss them if they are truely gone....
Old 01-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Lock Stock and Barrel - Valentine Nebraska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRHWAL View Post
Maybe I missed a post somewhere, but it seems that Lock Stock may have closed it's doors. Maybe someone has more information on this than I do, but that seems to be what a quick search dished up. The webiste has been down for some time and apparently no-one can get them on the phone.

This is pity as they were good to deal with and carried a lot of good stock.

As an "international customer" many suppliers won't ship to you (not restricted stuff, just nothing at all) and LS&B were always willing to ship and even combine packages from other suppliers so that you only shipped internationally once.

I can only assume that the "stock shortages" affected their business negatively as I assume it does many. Some months ago when I looked to place an order, much of what I wanted was out of stock and the back order e-mail promised never arrived.

I'll miss them if they are truely gone....
Yes, sadly, they're gone. I've heard rumors that they will be back, but I doubt it.