Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

A little off topic/music choices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Silver Member
Re: A little off topic/music choices

Bob Seger, Dire Straits, Emmylou Harris, Creedence, Willie Nelson, Allison Krause, Dolly Parton, Hank Jr., Dwight Yoakum. Don't worry, I don't build shootin' sticks or do anything else constructive while affected by the tunes.
"Fenced yards ain't hole cards and like as not never will be, reason for rhymers and old five and dimers like me."
Willie Nelson

Unread 06-02-2006, 10:14 PM
Silver Member

Hey BJ:
What are the odds that I might pick up a copy of TGD underground stuff when I come thru there on the 8th or 9th? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business"
Unread 06-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Silver Member

Great thread, GG. It's interesting to see what you guys listen too. Plus I need some new music and i just got broadband, so good timing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .

Band i usally listen to....
Metallica, Rammstein (gotta love that beat), Nevermore, Rob Zombie, KMFDM, GWAR, Disturbed, System of the down. But i listen to most heavy metal, industrial, thrash, some Goth etc

A Perfect Circle, Eminem, Apoptygma Berzerk, bon jovi, nickleback, Creedence Clearwater.

Just thought I'd add that i'm with you guys on the old school metallica, from load (1991?) on wards is pretty carp except S&M i really like that CD it's an awesome mix or classical and metal [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs & cackling "You're next". They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
Unread 06-05-2006, 08:28 AM

I'm one step ahead of you!!!!