Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Life here has changed!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Silver Member

Re: Life here has changed!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sam
Old 04-10-2009, 07:21 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

James~

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Set this "stuff" aside, and take care if those that really matter in life.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:14 AM
JEREMY logan

My wife and i will be praying for your family . I have a little girl she will be 1yr old april the 29th as i read your post i thought about my child and how i would feel so my heart goes out to you and your family . I want to share something with you that my family has been through my sister in 2000 had a brain tumour taken out it came back in 2002 this time it was cancer the doctors said her success rate was (4%) we were devistated as any family would be however, we (the church) begain to pray she had three more operations after that,each time she would have the operations she would have 49 staples in her head when i researched her type of tumour on the internet people that had family members with the same kind of tumour lasted 6 months to 1 1/2 years . My sister is still with us and it is 2009 there is nothing to hard for god!!!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Silver Member

Our Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Platinum Member

RR:

Our thought and prayers go out for you and your family. Hang it there, you'll all make it just fine.

Young kids are tough little critters and they will amaze you at how they can handle things like this if their parents are strong, supportive and stay positive. I know it's hard for you guys to stay positive at a time like this, but she needs it.

Diet and monitoring the situation properly can make a huge difference. I've seen it in a couple of cases of diabetes that hit close to home.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Silver Member

As a family man and a father of two, son nine, daughter three, I cannot express how sincerely heartfelt my sympathies towards your family are right now. You all will be included in my prayers.

I personally know eight people living with diabetes and can assure you that it is NOT an end all disease. Though it does require awareness and a change in lifestyle, and there will be some struggles.

Anytime something like this enters our lives it is truly a shock and can be overwhelming, but in the end it makes us realize what we have and brings family closer together.

GOD BLESS. And let your daughter know that a lot of people have her in their prayers.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Platinum Member

Although I lack the creativity to extend my thoughts as warmly as others have. I just want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and family as well. I am also a father of two little girls and to some small degree can appreciate how you must feel. Just know it will, and does always get better.