Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Late night browse thru LRH (3 crying kids)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Platinum Member

Late night browse thru LRH (3 crying kids)

The kiddos want let us sleep the 2 older ones are keeping the new born up so each time one child almost makes it asleep the other 2 wake em up. A cycle that has me up late tonight . A few more hours and I will be ready to leave for work (10 Hr shift) . They are still worth it all . Not really hunt talk but who knows maybe another LRH member is up doing the same thing
Old 04-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Late night browse thru LRH (3 crying kids)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
The kiddos want let us sleep the 2 older ones are keeping the new born up so each time one child almost makes it asleep the other 2 wake em up. A cycle that has me up late tonight . A few more hours and I will be ready to leave for work (10 Hr shift) . They are still worth it all . Not really hunt talk but who knows maybe another LRH member is up doing the same thing
I can remember stuff like that 40 some odd years ago. You will always remember it so enjoy!

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. Sir Winston Churchill.

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. Einstein
Old 04-08-2013, 01:21 PM
Silver Member

I feel ya man. Sometimes I wonder if my kids ever slow down. It's like their feet are running when they hit the floor in the morning.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Platinum Member

Buck, I feel you. 5,3 and 7weeks.
3 year old was sick Friday last week 103.7 temp. He got 5 yo sick 104.6 temp Sunday Monday. Now 7 week old is coughing and up all night. Thank god my wife is an angel but makes for long hard days!!! And nights!!!
Kind of like training. Eat when u can, sleep when u can and the rest!!!! Hahahaha
Old 04-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Platinum Member

Been there, done that, long before LRH.com existed.

The ol' body seems to be having a tough time adjusting to it's new configuration. I sleep an hour and waken thinking I've slept all night. Did that last night. . . again.

Seemed to recover well though. Shot a 0.75 moa group on the gong @ 817 yds during strong, but consistent winds. Shooter was spot on.

Also just got up from a 3 hour nap.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marioq View Post
Buck, I feel you. 5,3 and 7weeks.
3 year old was sick Friday last week 103.7 temp. He got 5 yo sick 104.6 temp Sunday Monday. Now 7 week old is coughing and up all night. Thank god my wife is an angel but makes for long hard days!!! And nights!!!
Kind of like training. Eat when u can, sleep when u can and the rest!!!! Hahahaha
+1 on the wife being an angel. A good mother/wife is priceless and a real blessing. sorry to hear that your little ones are sick . I will be praying for the 7 week old .
Old 04-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Platinum Member

Thank you for your prayers!!! They are appreciated