Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Kids Shooting Course Advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2012, 11:17 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Kids Shooting Course Advice

Congratulations to you and your boys Pete.

I didn't get to hunt with my son this year, he didnt' have any vacation time.

Happy Holidays!

Old 11-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBruce View Post
Congratulations to you and your boys Pete.

I didn't get to hunt with my son this year, he didnt' have any vacation time.

Happy Holidays!
Thanks Shane! We had a great time. My middle son has even decide to hunt again this year so it looks like I get to do it again

Sorry to hear you and your son weren't able to make it happen. Hopefully it will make the next time that much more special.

I wanted to elk hunting with daddy since I was knee high to a grasshopper but had never been able to in high school because I never got my grades high enough to miss school. Then when I jioned the army if I was even in the country I just never could get the time off either. However Daddy and I hunted elk to Colorado during second rifle this year.... it was well worth the wait!! Neither of us shot anything but our time together was priceless.

Happy Holidays to you too Shane!
Pete
Psalms 55:22 "Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee. He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."
Old 12-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Bronze Member

It was only a 120 yard shot but DARN ain't it a pretty one. He was shooting a 308 driving Hornady's. Great job buddy!
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Kids Shooting Course Advice-cory-buck-2012.jpg  
Psalms 55:22 "Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee. He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."