Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Just gotta say thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2005, 11:10 PM

Just gotta say thanks

I want to thank everyone on this site for giving me the help I've needed to get started in this great sport. I've been shooting for awhile now (years) but not with the detail some of the fellas here do. After reading and posting to this board my reloading skills have become more detailed...as well as my love for long guns. Look forward to gettin my LSR 6.5-284 in about 3 months. In the past I would of never even considred one of these jewels. I had to explain to the wife it was like the OCC of firearms [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway...Thanks everyone..........I'm HOOKED

Joe
Old 02-06-2005, 05:14 AM
Gold Member

Re: Just gotta say thanks

Thanks for your contributions, Joe.

Your questions and the comments that follow, add to the overall information "super highway". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This website has more REAL information and LESS BS than any other site on the net! No macho attitudes here....sakofan...