Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

John Kerry Writing Book on Deer Hunting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2004, 03:47 AM
PUBLISHER

John Kerry Writing Book on Deer Hunting!

No one will believe this...

I woke up 5 minutes ago from a nightmare. I was standing next to JK and he was talking about an appointment he had in a few minutes. He was going over to meet his book publisher and they were going to look at drafts of the graphical parts of his new book. Pictures of deer and technical stuff related to the book he was writing. I said to him something like..."Oh, that's interesting...I am a wildlife photographer." And then I woke up.

I am serious...I really just had this dream. I have been watching way too much political stuff on TV.

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 11-01-2004, 06:29 AM
Gold Member

Re: John Kerry Writing Book on Deer Hunting!

Maybe you woke up too soon, go back to sleep amd find out when will it be published. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
db
Old 11-01-2004, 10:08 AM
Silver Member

Actually, better described as a nightmare. Hunting deer with John Kerry would involve some kind of a Global Test(?), after which he would announce that no animals were harmed during the hunt.

Sounds like a great "photo op". LB
Old 11-01-2004, 01:22 PM

john kerry, and his buddys ,osama,,jac serac,,on a deer drive? can you imagine?lol do they have whitetails in france?,,,,lmao [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2004, 05:20 PM
Silver Member

I'm afraid that if I went hunting with him my perfect safety rating might go down a bit. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2004, 05:31 PM
Silver Member

Len I feel very sorry for you. I would take some sleeping pills and wake up in a couple days. hopefully during that time it doesn't keep happening. If it does than I have to laugh at you. heh heh [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Silver Member

Are you clairvoyant? It wasn't President Kerry was it? That would be a nightmare. I guess we will find out tomorrow...maybe we will all be living a nightmare.