Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Jesse Jaymes.........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Silver Member

Jesse Jaymes.........

Jesse,
I just sent you a third e-mail regaurding Auodad sheep hunting areas. I don't know why you have not recieved any of the e-mails, I recieved yours fine today. I'm not in the habit of jerking anyones chain or baiting people or however you put it. I have not had a problem sending e-mails to many other members of this forum, they all get them just fine. Perhaps your yahoo account is filtering your mail and mine are not getting through? I don't know but I do know that I have been trying. Let me know if you get this one! For some reason, PM's don't work for me. I can't access the screen to use them.

dc
Old 04-05-2006, 06:14 AM
PUBLISHER

Re: Jesse Jaymes.........

I have purposely never enabled the PM feature on this site in order to minimize management issues.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors