Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Items for sale & appraisal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Silver Member
Items for sale & appraisal

OK, what I have for sale is the Steyr rifle 30-06 with the double trigger, the older .45 revolver and a Navy Arms made in Italy pistol. I don't know what I should charge for them, and I was hoping to get a little help from the community of experts here in seeing what they might be worth. I haven't found a suitable place to post them "in public" on the Internet, but if you'd like to see the items for sale I can e-mail you the pics upon request. Drop me a line at my e-mail account - - and I'll be glad to do so.

As always, your time and help is appreciated!

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - George Orwell