Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Im a tree hugger's and wolf's worst nightmare now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Im a tree hugger's and wolf's worst nightmare now!

There are so many wolves in central southern idaho its not even funny. I hope every last tag gets filled. just my 2 cents. SSS
Old 09-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Bronze Member

i dont think poaching is right and ive never done it. Im just stating my opinion on wolves. i know for a fact that probably almost every person that has told me that has never seen a wolf. They just know everyone hates them and talks the talk, but does not walk the walk. I bought a tag for a wolf this year so that if i see one i can shoot it. I have seen them before but never shot them just because its illegal. Hunting is my life and means too much to me for me to screw it up on doin something stupid.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:29 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin_fool View Post
i dont think poaching is right and ive never done it. Im just stating my opinion on wolves. i know for a fact that probably almost every person that has told me that has never seen a wolf. They just know everyone hates them and talks the talk, but does not walk the walk. I bought a tag for a wolf this year so that if i see one i can shoot it. I have seen them before but never shot them just because its illegal. Hunting is my life and means too much to me for me to screw it up on doin something stupid.
Blame yur poachin' on me. I've never poached or illegally done any taking of game (well.....except once years ago to help feed a family, not mine) but my neighbors would never believe that I am such a legally minded fella.

I went to the local F&G office to swap an elk tag and tried for an additional woof tag. No luck!