Re: If you were limited to a single rifle/caliber, what would it be?
AJ, because I am basically a long range varmint hunter, if I had only one rifle to use it would be what I am currently getting ready to build;
1. 6x284 Match Chamber for Lupua Brass .272 tightneck
2. Nesika Model L, 1.700 Diameter Action
3. Krieger, 30", 1-8.5 twist, 1.450 straight cylinder
4. McMillan Tooley MBR Stock, 5 Pounds lead added to rear
5. Jewel 2oz Trigger
6. Vias Muzzle Brake
7. Davidson 20 MOA Scope base
8. Kelby 30mm Rings
9. Nightforce 12x42x56 NXS with MLR Reticle
10. Overall weight will be 32 pounds
Like I said, I am basically a long range varmint hunter and this is the one rifle I want to have for what I do.