Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Idaho Slobs are out in droves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 07:29 PM

Roy,

that chaps me royally.

longtooth,

I too have seen some problems with illegals and poaching. Especially with fish. there is a spot in idaho that gets stocked and they can't hardly keep it stocked because the illegals keep setting nets up and they all walk down this creek pushing the fish down to the nets and then put another net and just have a hay day. literally getting hundreds of fish after it is just stalked. They also harvest wood from forest service lands with no permits like crazy around here. there just isn't enough law enforcement to catch very many. I see it ALL the time.

sorry for the long rant but It gets me fired up because of others actions enfringes on my rights to do what I love. illegals or not
Old 08-22-2007, 12:16 AM
Silver Member

Near Lincoln, NE there is a high concentration of Vietnamese immigrants and they seem to be the worst fish poachers out there. They don't care about size, species or numbers. If they can get it into a 5 gallon bucket they keep it. The local wardens have a heck of a time catching them because when they see them coming they dump the buckets back into the lake.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Silver Member

I have witnessed the activity of Vietnamese immigrants while logging down in N. California. They actually do kill all and anything. If it walks or crawls they consume it without reguard to seasons.

The western states have a mass migration of new people coming to them and the pressure on game and land wil take it's toll in the coming years. Idaho in particular is nothing more than Northern California these days, as it has been basically annexed by the more populous state.

There are only so many resources and Idaho is nothing like it was back in the days of my childhood.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:58 AM
Silver Member

I didn't realize that we had the Vietnam immigrants hunting in one area I hunt until I talked to a park ranger and he told me about them getting calls for a forest fire only to find some VI cooking up whatever they just shot, birds or otherwise.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Silver Member

yea, but what can we do. I'll tell what we can do . Vote for the people that want to control the mass influx of illiaglels. Say what you want, the illeagel immigration to this country is breaking this countries back vertibra by vertibra. The dems and some rep , hell most reps and sens want the illeagel here to break down the middle class and turn this into a ruler country of the elite and the poor this way they can tell us whats best for us, example; no guns! There trying hard right know I hope you don't like your 10/22's of course I would like to know who will pay all the bills them. The middle class carries the weight in this country. then what?

Heck I'm sorry I just get real heated about the illeagel situation because they don't care about our fine country the just want to exploit it. and I might add they are doing a prety good job of it.
Sorry about the rant

Rh
Old 08-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Platinum Member

Just a note to clarify

Those that I mentioned, the known count is up to 8, weren't illegal aliens but good old american slobs who happen to live in Idaho.

W/the new rule, the way I understand it if the game is a trophy, which a 360 green 7X6 must surely be; the fella will loose the truck with all contents, the ATV and everything hanging on it, and his rifle/scope etc.

Imagine the nads will go also when his wife learns about it.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Gold Member

Imagine the nads will go also when his wife learns about it.[/QUOTE]

Thats funny right there!