Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

I'd say "things have changed!"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 08:59 AM
SPONSOR

I'd say "things have changed!"

It's been awhile since I bought anything over GunBroker. I've recently 'won' an item or two on that auction site and I'm amazed at the 'hoops' some of the sellers want you to jump through! "Fill out our special form",,,, "download this e-mail and include it with payment"....... What ever happened to downloading the first page of the auction you've won, attaching your money order and FFL (if needed), and mailing it to the seller? Seems many sellers want the buyer to do their work (the sellers') for them. just my Sunday morning rant