Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

I visited the Bat Cave yesterday......I think

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Re: I visited the Bat Cave yesterday......I think

MT4XFore,

Thanks for the kind words as well. We will certainly get a weekend and do some shooting at a mile or so!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 03-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Steve,

When that huge beast your building is ready you can just drive up and get it. Will be cheaper then the freight charge [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!!!

ya know when you pick that rifle up you will be doubling your rifle weight!!! Course BJ will be doubling his height!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just give both you you hell since I am 6 states away and can get away with it!!!

Anytime you guys want to come up give me the word and we will go do some shooting. Hell if you come this far I might as well take you up to RIchards and let you waste all his time, he has alot to waste these days [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!! Better shut it or I will not be seeing any bullets............ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Seriously though, if you want to take a road trip, just let me know.

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 03-14-2006, 07:59 PM
Platinum Member

ss7mm

"Sorry Mike, B.J., Steve, roy etc." whatdaya mean by dat? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2006, 08:01 PM
SPONSOR

[ QUOTE ]
Just give both you you hell since I am 6 states away and can get away with it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Better get that out of your system. It won't be long before you may be in range!!! I've been up in your neighborhood once before. Up north of Valier. Beautiful country up there. We may have to come up and shoot some chucks. I think they might be a little easier to hit @ the ranges we're talking!!!
Old 03-14-2006, 08:02 PM
SPONSOR

ss7mm,

There wasn't a 6-250 sighting was there? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2006, 08:07 PM
Silver Member

Not busy hell,I can't even get him to stop for coffee he is stretched so thin(for time that is).
Old 03-14-2006, 08:26 PM
Platinum Member

Roy:

I'd heard some guys were looking for some guns to be built or something like that but I just can't remember what I saw and what I can remember, I'm sworn to secrecy over. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]