Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

I really hate the new pop up on dodge trucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Silver Member

I really hate the new pop up on dodge trucks

WHO EVER IS RESPONSIBLE PLEASE REMOVE IT OR I WILL GO ELSE WHERE.

Not only do I hate Dodge trucks but having a repeated major popup is truely annoying. I consider this as CR@+

odavid
Focus your attention on the obstacles you have over came in your life. The question is did you overcome these obstacles all by yourself??? If you think you did (“self made man”) you are wrong and your obstacles will grow stronger and will be repeatedly repeated until you realize just how truly feeble you really are. Give credit to your Creator and ask for his guidance in overcoming future obstacles. .-RD ORR
Old 09-23-2012, 01:38 AM
Silver Member

Re: I really hate the new pop up on dodge trucks

Plus one does not play well with smart phone the quick links pops up under the Dodge ads ;-( can't go to subscribed threads
Old 09-23-2012, 06:52 AM
PUBLISHER

I will look into it. Even though for some reason I hardly ever have it pop up for me.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 09-23-2012, 08:21 AM
Platinum Member

I don't care about Dodge either or any pop up but it's not a big reason for me to go elsewhere, most of the time I just ignore them.

I fully understand that ADs pay part of the cost to provide this free service.
I can only speak for myself but I have no room to complain and appreciate the service being provided.

Thanks Len!

Ed

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:37 AM
Bronze Member

I just want to add my voice to those who hate this pop up.Hate It!Make it go away!
Old 09-23-2012, 10:46 AM
Platinum Member

Am I missing something or what! ha ha!! I never get pop-ups on this site. I have a good firewall and its figured correctly so pop-ups are a thing of the past unless I tell it otherwise.

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. Sir Winston Churchill.

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. Einstein
Old 09-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Platinum Member

Wow, man up. It is a free site and someone is bringing it to you cost free, they should be able to recoupe their cost. I'm all for subscripions over advertising!!

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"