Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

I need yalls help with a class Study

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 06:34 PM
Silver Member

Re: I need yalls help with a class Study

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnwrunner View Post
Joseph, most of the guys on this site are very level headed and good decent patriotic americans. When I saw your post and what you were asking, my immediated thought was--"what is he up to?" And yes, there are some imposters on this website as I can attest to personally. (wolf advocates)
But one of the things that I can assure you is that EVERYONE on here is not "scared." We are doing everything we can to protect our god given and american rights and we will continue to do so and yes, we are sensitive. At least I am---all this crap just flat out PISSES me off.
If you REALLY want to see what others think, go over to AR15.com. They'll let you know!

Randy
okay thank you i am glad to talk with nice people, i also understand people are scared that's why i asked if they wanted to. thankyou for your help.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph floerke View Post
during school or right know 603 fraternity row college station Tx 77845 and i am weighting.
Joe, I hope you didn't get the wrong idea. These are all legitimate questions that are asked by people in one capacity or another, that you no doubt freely answer with ease or hesitation. Assuming your answers are correct, the rest can be extracted. Regarding wife, kids and SS#... now that you've publicly put yourself on a list, waiting is no problem. What are we if not patient?

Don't fret or wait up, it's just a survey. No big deal. Right?
Old 02-26-2013, 07:03 PM
Platinum Member

We will all have to wait or weight!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...4-build-83765/ - Build Thread
http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...-284-a-124876/ - Gun Pictures/Ongoing Shooting Thread
Old 02-26-2013, 07:05 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 338 View Post
Joe, I hope you didn't get the wrong idea. These are all legitimate questions that are asked by people in one capacity or another, that you no doubt freely answer with ease or hesitation. Assuming your answers are correct, the rest can be extracted. Regarding wife, kids and SS#... now that you've publicly put yourself on a list, waiting is no problem. What are we if not patient?

Don't fret or wait up, it's just a survey. No big deal. Right?
right i don't fret about anything except my test
Old 02-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Silver Member

anyway yall all helped me in my study anyway. showing how paranoia is and the different reaction of people so as horribly wrong as this went it still helped me in my research thanx guys.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Silver Member

and i was never mad about yall not answering just the fact that yall attacked the thread and did not just go about your even though you gave me at the time what i thought was useless info but know realize it is all still use full.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:03 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph floerke View Post
anyway yall all helped me in my study anyway. showing how paranoia is and the different reaction of people so as horribly wrong as this went it still helped me in my research thanx guys.
Interesting that you call this a study. I'd say you obtained a relatively universal reaction and you interpret it as paranoia. Apparently everyone is paranoid but you. I'd say the trained eye would see it as naievete on your part. Are you sure you not the Professor posing as a Student because only an university academic could misinterpret these results. Here's another study for you. Stand at a crosswalk and count the percentage of paranoid people who look both ways before crossing the street even though they have the legal right of way.