Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

I need yalls help with a class Study

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Silver Member

Re: I need yalls help with a class Study

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.O. Shooter View Post
You can't be serious about this, are you?
what is the big deal i dont get it. all i want to know is the reaction of different people to the things that have happened in the past months.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:01 PM
Platinum Member

I doubt you get the answers. You ask the same questions that the current administration would ask and is viewed by many as an avenue to the beginning of registration and confiscation. The info you seek is private and confidential. Especially during this current time. People are concerned, some even scared, many are preparing for a fight. There is your answer.

Jeff
Old 02-26-2013, 12:02 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph floerke View Post
what is the big deal i dont get it. all i want to know is the reaction of different people to the things that have happened in the past months.
Joseph, as you know, alot of folks, including me, are paranoid about the state of our country and our current administration. And with damn good reason I might add. Add that to the fact that everything on the internet can be seen by whoever at most any time. In regards to your questions, I would always keep that information to myself---ain't nobodys business. Kind of a privacy thing.

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 02-26-2013, 12:05 PM
Silver Member

okay guess this thread was a bust it worked out great on another forum. But all the guys on it are from Texas idk if that has to do with anything but o weel thanx for trying.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:58 PM
Silver Member

Maybe the guys in Texas have a different trust level. I'm not from Texas and I'm declining answering your invasive questions. What I own and what I buy is a private matter and will remain so.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:03 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas3stix View Post
Maybe the guys in Texas have a different trust level. I'm not from Texas and I'm declining answering your invasive questions. What I own and what I buy is a private matter and will remain so.
Agreed!
Old 02-26-2013, 01:04 PM
Platinum Member

Absolutely NO GOOD for the common individual can come from answering these questions IN PRINT for "all" to see and record.

You're fooling yourself if you can come up with one.