Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

I need yalls help with a class Study

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Platinum Member

Re: I need yalls help with a class Study

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph floerke View Post
hahaha ill post picks of the 338 when its finished in about 2months and i am going home to be on the family farm im and AG business major and i hate anthropology that y i picked something i knew about, but i got plenty of info from the other thread and friends and i got a few pm s hear no names mentioned everything i am taking is all no name no nothing just the answers i pro got about 30 answered overall.

this is my .308 my338 will just be bigger and on a stiller and green not red
Awesome looking rifle and nice scope !
If you dont mind could you let your prof. know that bigbuck would gladly accept 8 more years under the Bush administration.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:33 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightmalloy View Post
If thats all the info you need then you might want to have a discussion with your professor about what the minimum sample size is for this data. Where are you going to school?
Blinn college right know i just applied to Texas A&M
Old 02-27-2013, 09:35 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
Awesome looking rifle and nice scope !
If you dont mind could you let your prof. know that bigbuck would gladly accept 8 more years under the Bush administration.
hahaha i love Bush they just auctioned off his 2010f150 King Ranch the other day for 130grand it was a fundraiser for the troops.

This picture might be kinda controversial but it is funny so i posted it anyway sorry to those i offend.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
I need yalls help with a class Study-65587_212436212230527_600009526_n.jpg  
Old 02-27-2013, 09:44 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph floerke View Post
hahaha i love Bush they just auctioned off his 2010f150 King Ranch the other day for 130grand it was a fundraiser for the troops.

This picture might be kinda controversial but it is funny so i posted it anyway sorry to those i offend.
HA HA....... I always new in my heart that he was a FORD MAN!!!!!
Old 02-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
HA HA....... I always new in my heart that he was a FORD MAN!!!!!
Ya he is thats all he drives, and so am i
Old 02-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Silver Member

I am in my anthropology class right know talking about my project with and this is the first time in my life I have ever herd a liberal say the government needs to mind it's own dumb business.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:25 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
I am in my anthropology class right know talking about my project with and this is the first time in my life I have ever herd a liberal say the government needs to mind it's own dumb business.
Glad he or she is getting in touch! Like Ronald Reagan said, liberals are not stupid they just know a lot of wrong things.

To me a much better survey for an anthropology class would be why people feel the need for firearms rather than what kind they have and what they intend to use them for. All that data is already available in abundance.