Originally Posted by joseph floerke
This is a study i am doing in my Anthropology class i need yall to just answer these six questions and that is and no other comments please thank you.
These questions are for an Anthropological study on the behavior of people and the market at a time when the 2nd amendment right is threatened. Please answer all the following questions to the point and be as truthful as you can no names will be mentioned in the study.
1. How many AR style Rifles have you bought? What kind or what is your intent for the use of the firearm?
2. How many pistols have you bought? What is you intent to use them for?
3. How much and kind of ammunition have you purchased, and why? Or if you hand load what kind of supply’s bullets powders etc. have you purchased and why?
4. Have you purchased any high powered rifles such as 50bmg, 300RUM, 338Lapua and what is you intent with these firearms?
5. Do you think gun control or any form of magazine restrictions, or extended back ground check will help the issues on hand?
6. Do you like our current president and the people that hold office right know?