Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

I need a writer to review Bryan Litz' new book.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2012, 07:05 AM
Silver Member

Location: NY, #50 on the all time best States to live in! and droppin' fast! :)
Re: I need a writer to review Bryan Litz' new book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe King View Post
Here's a teaser for ya. The new book is the next step in expanding your understanding
I'm already seein' that and I'm also quite sure A re-read or two will be necessary to get the most out of the book.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Platinum Member

Re: I need a writer to review Bryan Litz' new book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
I'm already seein' that and I'm also quite sure A re-read or two will be necessary to get the most out of the book.
When I got Applied ballistics, I reread several parts 2 or 3 times, still going back and rereading some parts. My daughter mentioned she wanted to start shooting long range, I handed her Applied Ballistics. Then I got the new book and she says I gotta read that too?
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe