Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Humilliated General ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 09:55 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Humilliated General ?

bliplet,

As for the King James Version I have some reading material that I could mail you free of charge it's really good. , I also have some side by side comparisons of the KJV to NIV and others and it shows great doctrinal errors. I'm interested in the truth, "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free " PM me if interested . I would also send it to you to Eaglet it's some good stuff

On a side note baptist never has saved anyone, it's by grace through faith Eph ch2 verse 8,9,10 believing ON Jesus christ and his finished work! I don't work to keep myself saved glory to God I work because I am saved .

I am a baptist because I believe that the baptist doctrine is closer to bible doctrine than anything else. I am not so narrow minded to think that baptist will be the only one in heaven though.I can send preaching cd's to anyone that would like for free

Another side note their is alote of baptist churches that are liberal with no standards whatsoever I'm not talking about that kind . My church believes as christians we should walk right, talk right ,dress right ,and spitt WHITE

Psalms 119 :165

Great peace have they which love thy law:and nothing shall offend them.

BIGBUCK