Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Humilliated General ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Humilliated General ?

AMEN AMEN AMEN to all the scripture you posted every single word brother!

1 Tim 2:12 "nor to usurp authority over the man" This scripture is what I use to say that woman can't be preachers I believe in pastoral authority and this scripture says not to usurp authority over the man . I would like to say thank GOD for some Godly mothers grandmothers sisters moms that bring up their children in the way they should go. Woman have thier place, behind every godly man stands a godly woman praying and backing her husband. I really thought I'd catch some resistance with my post earlier it was a blessing to see you post that scripture .

Let the word of GOD be true and every man a liar

BIGBUCK
Old 08-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
AMEN AMEN AMEN to all the scripture you posted every single word brother!

1 Tim 2:12 "nor to usurp authority over the man" This scripture is what I use to say that woman can't be preachers I believe in pastoral authority and this scripture says not to usurp authority over the man . I would like to say thank GOD for some Godly mothers grandmothers sisters moms that bring up their children in the way they should go. Woman have thier place, behind every godly man stands a godly woman praying and backing her husband. I really thought I'd catch some resistance with my post earlier it was a blessing to see you post that scripture .

Let the word of GOD be true and every man a liar

BIGBUCK
BIGBUCK, again you're telling truth and I AMEN all of it!!!

-----------------------------
HEBREWS 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Our Lord Jesus said that as it was in the days of Noah and
also as it was in the days of Lot so it shall be in the days...
It's happening again!!! God sent to us His prophet, and His Word
to this generation and we once more are rejecting it as was prophesied!!!

---> As promised, God Sent His Prophet to us!
Old 08-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Platinum Member

while reading these versus I couldn't help but remember one myself

"He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her"

John 8:7 NASB

I agree but I don't see much fruit here.

I like the NASB much better just because they didn't give credit to the King who let them translate it.

Brent

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran
Old 08-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blipelt View Post
while reading these versus I couldn't help but remember one myself

"He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her"

John 8:7 NASB

I like the NASB much better just because they didn't give credit to the King who let them translate it.

Brent
blipelt,

I know God's word is not to be argued, it's benefits is only for the believers; there fore I don't believe I'll be posting here in reference to this matter, but
before that here are some answers:

Quote:
JOHN 8:32
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

A man without the truth (Jesus said He was the truth, That's the Word), is blind
and will continue being slave of sin. I said: "ladies", plural... our own ministers,
pastors, are guilty of the blindness of the people, specially if their attitude is
"what's the point?".

Finally, I could not help remember this scripture...

I CORINTHIANS 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

May God bless those
that love His Word and are not afraid to speak it. May He also have mercy
of those that are ashamed of him.

...and right before some one comes here willing to shoot from the hip I just better move on... I'm not good at close range...

Old 08-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Platinum Member

blipelt,

Friend I would like to ask you a question and anyone else thats reading this post but before I do I'm not meaning to be harsh or offensive but the bible does say that the word of god is sharper than a two edged sword, so if these questions offend you then your offended because god has pricked your heart.

1. Do you know without a doubt, that if you were to die today that you would spend eternity in heaven?The bible says that you can KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

2. If your answer was yes and you are saved then what are you basing your salvation on ?

3. If your answer is no you are very welcom to PM me and I can share with you how to be BORN AGAIN.

I corinthians CH2 V 14 "natural man" see friend the natural man is like a blind man I was once spiritually blind I was brought up in church from about 5 yrs old for several years I was a church member at a baptist church It wasn't until I moved out and was married that I started attendeing an independent fundamental baptist church I heard the WORD of God and the holy spirit began to draw me to the realization that if I were to die I would end up in hell for ever! For the first time in my life I by the Holy spirit knew my condition so I asked the lord jesus christ to forgive ME a hell bound sinner and come into my heart and save me from eternal punishment in the lake of fire. He said for whosoever shall call upon the name of the lord shall be saved . Friend or anyonelse that reads this if you will ask the lord to save you he will do it ! It is not his will that any should perish but all come to repentance. Just like the blind man in the bible Jesus gave him sight for the lost man without God he has no sight but friend if you would call on him today for salvation then he will give you sight (salvation) and a home in heaven

2 TIMOTHY 3:16 All scripture is given by INSPIRATION OF GOD,and is profitable for doctrine,for CORRECTION,for instruction in righteousness.KJV

So many liberals today want to hid behind the umbrella of thou shall not judge or judge not , they get this ideah of thinking from liberal preaching . For those of us that know the bible we know that we are to try the spirits so how can you try the spirits if you don't judge? The word of God is proffitable for correction.
Paul said,
Finally, I corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?and if the world shall be judged by you,are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?KJV

If you don't have a king james bible YOU DON'T HAVE A BIBLE!! Satan knows that he needs to attack Gods word the KJV bible so he makes counterfit versions! That take out the blood of christ and the virgin birth.

PS Eaglet sorry to turn the direction of your thread it has been interesting though I will be glad to talk about the things I"ve posted in this post I just feel I should do it by my PM so all is welcome to ask questions I love talking about guns BUT I love the bible more

What can wash away my sin nothing but the BLOOD OF JESUS.
It could happen in a moment Jesus christ could come again are you ready?

BIGBUCK
Old 08-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
I love talking about guns BUT I love the bible more
That makes two of us!!! ... I"m sure there's more...

You may PM me any time. There is nothing to be sorry about.

Old 08-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Platinum Member

You don't offend me, iron sharpens iron.

I have one question: What is the most literal translation from Greek(new testament) and Hebrew(old testament). It isn't the King James. It is called the King James because he allowed it to be translated. Give credit to a king on the greatest book ever written(by God).

I own a couple King James and referr to them as I am studying. But I like the most literal translation there is as my daily reader. All I can tell you is the bible only reviels as much as you can understand at that time. I might be way behind or in front, I don't know. It will take more than a lifetime to understand. The only time we will know how we are doing is when we stand in front of the judgement seat. I guess that is why I spend most of my time in the four gospels, what better teacher than Jesus.

As far as Baptist well I am a christian and a Jew(from the tribe of Levi).

Shooting from the hip well I guess if that is the way you see it well then fine by me. I see somebody quick to point out someone elses flaws. I might be wrong since I can't see past this log. Love in the bible is an action not an emotion. Out of the many many years I have studied I always come back to one thing Jesus always did. Led by example. I guess that is why it is mentioned in matthew and Luke the trees that don't produce fruit should be cut down and cast into the fire. I guess my theory is produce as much fruit as possible and when people wonder what you have that they don't tell them the good news. I guess it is my little light in this dim world.

I also have found a great book by lutzer "Doctrines that Divide"

If I am wrong about the KJV please let me know

I also really enjoyed this, I hope you see I am not liberal I am a Jew. It is pretty tough to judge someone when you have studied the pharisees as much as I have.

Brent a filthy rag

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran

Last edited by blipelt; 08-27-2009 at 09:00 PM.