Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

How to link to specific advertizer?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Platinum Member

How to link to specific advertizer?

I would like to link to (click and get) a specific advertiser of my choice, from the several, when I want to.

Am I the only one that doesn't know how?
Old 09-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Platinum Member

Don't really know where you want to have them listed, or how, but I have hundreds of sites listed in my bookmarks. They are all under headings and sub-headings. I can pick a subject, the part/portion of that subject and then simply click on the link/address I want. Is that what you're talking about??
Old 09-22-2007, 08:32 PM
Platinum Member

I also have a favorites list a mile long.

However, it''s my understanding that Len gets a "cut" if advertiser is contacted through this forum. Other wise he's like Santa Claus on his donkey (Out on his ass in the snow)

Anyway the one I wanted popped up for some random reason and I made my donation to the cause.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:48 PM
PUBLISHER

Roy, thanks, but it is only the Cabela's ad link that results in a commission for the LRH site.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 09-23-2007, 07:29 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Backus View Post
Roy, thanks, but it is only the Cabela's ad link that results in a commission for the long range hunting site.
Yup, I donated to the cause.;)

Looking forward to the results of your trip.

Have a goodin'