Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Housing Crisis

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Housing Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Peacock View Post
Show me. Show me where his and other repubs efforts to slow down the problem early would be classified as 'dirty laundry'. Show me! Don't just throw something like that out there without anything to back it up, we all know who you supported. [Suffering from some post-election defeat... STILL? I don't owe it to myself or you to research this in order to demonstrate the folly of your ways. I'm not going to. Better things to do with my life. phorwath]

Just add some proof that would outweigh the efforts the repubs made to stop the crisis before it blew up. Every effort was opposed by the dems.

Just show me!

AJ
My my. Getting a tad excited are we AJ? Suffering from some winter blues? I'm really glad I posted..., but mostly for your sake. It looks like I gave you a reason to come back to life today. To take up the cause.

I will offer the obvious: Isn't it a no-brainer that if McCain shared no blame, that he would have used this sure-kill winner (from your ultimate perspective) to his advantage? Or was he, and the Republic party at large, just too plain stupid to take advantage of a gimme situation at a time when the financial system and the U.S. economy was splitting apart at all seams?

I'm holding my breath, in suspense, awaiting THEE response.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Platinum Member

The Republicans were either inept or did not want to win. Obama was very beatable.

Steve
Old 03-01-2009, 11:25 PM
Platinum Member

I think all posts in General Discussion forum should pertain to long range hunting. Thats why we're here, to discuss LRH, not to watch some fag Senator on a recycled utoob Fox News story that the whole country saw when it was FIRST broadcast on tv. If I moderated this site it would be 100% LRH, but I dont so it aint and it's starting to suck because of crap like this.

NRA Life Member
Old 03-03-2009, 02:58 AM
Platinum Member

The answer to ultimate control is to own it - like in creating your own forum.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertip-co View Post
I think all posts in General Discussion forum should pertain to long range hunting. Thats why we're here, to discuss LRH, not to watch some fag Senator on a recycled utoob Fox News story that the whole country saw when it was FIRST broadcast on tv. If I moderated this site it would be 100% LRH, but I dont so it aint and it's starting to suck because of crap like this.

Easy now silvertip-co. There's no need to go on the attack. Surly there's better things in life to get bent out of shape over.