Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Hey Jesse Ventura

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2014, 03:28 PM
Gold Member

Hey Jesse Ventura

Suck it B*%ch...
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Hey Jesse Ventura-jesse-ventura.jpg  
Old 07-30-2014, 05:28 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Hey Jesse Ventura

I can't believe they granted that ass hat money from Kyle' estate. What a douche nozzle.

t

Old 07-31-2014, 05:59 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw6.0 View Post
I can't believe they granted that ass hat money from Kyle' estate. What a douche nozzle.

t
I agree, Kyle's widow should have kicked his ass too!

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:28 AM
Gold Member

First let me say I think the lawsuit amount is obsurb. But looking at this with an open mind. Jesse says he never said that, and proved that in court. Which this type of law suit is very hard to prove. So legally speaking Kyle lied in his book. So what were human we have flaws. Did this cost Jesse 1.8 million in lost revenue? I would say no. Now if I was a public figure I would want to protect my "reputation" as well. But The court ruling would be enough for me. I would make a statement stating that the truth has come out and that nothing further needs to happen or needs to be talked about. He can still refuse to take 1.8 million. Which is what I hope he does.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:16 AM
Platinum Member

Midwest, Jesse never said what?

I was under the impression this lawsuit was in regards to Kyle knocking him the f- out in a barfight after bad mouthing the Seals. Jesse claimed he was never there & Kyle went on video record stating he was. Both had multiple witnesses bolstering their claims. Plus the fact that Kyle never named Jesse in the book (Good read btw). With the amount of he said-she said, the case should have been thrown out.

He will in fact take & keep the money, he is that type of low life ass clown. If he doesn't, I will come back here & publicly eat crow. Long gone are the days when a man gets his rear handed to him on a platter & learns his lesson. He is not a victim, he's a tinfoil hat wearing 'tard that has just made another case point for the entitlement society. He is owed nothing, he is due nothing; that is my opinion of course

t

Old 07-31-2014, 11:28 AM
Platinum Member

Unreal
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Hey Jesse Ventura-image.jpg  

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755
Old 07-31-2014, 11:33 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnesuser28 View Post
Unreal

HAHAHAHA.... that's awesome.

t