Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Help Promote LongRangeHunting.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Silver Member

Hell Len,

If I remember correctly, it was THIS sight that led me to some others!

West Coast Tactical, Snipers-Hide, etc. etc.

I think I started by wanting to hit some elk out there past 500 yards, which some local friends led me to the first above sight, then so on and so on.

But our first love brings us back, HUNTING! A few of us have discussed that....no matter what, we always come back to Hunting.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Gold Member

Hi Len,
I will, and also I was guiding lots of people to go and get value info from Longrangehunting.com all the time. Some of them are here another on the way.

Chris.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Platinum Member

I think Reatree and HuntingResource.com both disallow members from posting links to other forum sites in trhe signature of a post. I know the stickthrowers hate us long range hunters for sure...and I LIKE IT !!!

Congrats Len.

NRA Life Member
Old 01-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Bronze Member

I am not a huge poster here but, I wanted to through my .02 in here.

First, I love the site and I come here when I can.

I am getting a little tired of EVERY time I log in I am forced to go to a particular thread. I understand occasionally using that tool but, the last several times I am forced to go somewhere or look at something.

I think it has to be aggrevating to a lot of people. I usually am pressed for time somewhat just to surf and then it takes extra long to go to a different thread and read it as well.

You have great ideas but, trying to force people to link from other sites is going a little far.

I am very familiar with wanting page hits for your sponsors and its even more important if you are selling to google or someone like that but, I think you are trying to force it too much too fast.

Once again, I will link here when I can and I love to support the site but, don't go overboard with this please!!!!
Old 01-08-2008, 06:01 AM
PUBLISHER

Quzilla, thanks for being candid. That's what I have been asking for. I will record your vote and consider it.

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 01-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Silver Member

Len,
I ask for a post I have been running on another site to help some people that are fighting for our freedom get some very much items need that will help in there job's in the middle east .I was turned down. That was not an advertisement from the company that opened there doors to take donations. So if we and or I able to post LRH on other sites will we be aloud to post there site here(not advertisements but forums). To me this would be only fair. The (right hand works with left hand)

Thanks BD
Old 01-08-2008, 11:42 AM
PUBLISHER

Yes, you may mention them in a post here but not in your signature.

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors