Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

View Poll Results: POLL - LRH Hat Color And Features
Khaki - Structured Crown 34 39.53%
Khaki - Non-structured Crown 27 31.40%
Black - Structured Crown 27 31.40%
Black - Non-structured Crown 13 15.12%
Orange -Structured Crown 15 17.44%
Orange - Non-structured Crown 11 12.79%
Velcro closer 50 58.14%
Buckle closer 21 24.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Hat color and features poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 09:40 AM
PUBLISHER

Hat color and features poll

I have been running a thread HERE to get feedback on hat choices. Using that thread's responses, I now want to run a survey to quantify some of the choices.

You will be able to make multiple votes. So if you plan to buy 2 hats (1 in each of 2 colors), you should vote for 2 different colors.

The following is pasted from the earlier thread.
----------------------------------------------------------------
For years you guys have asked for caps and t-shirts. T-shirts (and window stickers) are going well. Now it is time to work on a cap selection.

I want it to be of the highest quality and for its color, style, etc. to meet the needs of the majority. Pricing is unknown at this time but would be similar to what other sites might charge for this same quality level.

From earlier discussions with individual members I am zeroing in on the following but want to run it by a larger audience today:
  • Choice of 2 colors, khaki (tan) and black
  • Medium height profile
  • Rear leather strap
  • Rear brass buckle and tuck-in thingy

Some like a structured crown and some like an non-structured crown (soft or stiff). So maybe the khaki color would be non-structured and the black color would be structured. It isn't cost effective to offer both structure choices in both color choices. And the inventory gets to be prohibitive, too.

But, regardless of the above, I would like to hear your thoughts. As much as possible I want to follow your wishes.

Here is what the above could look like:

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors

Last edited by Len Backus; 06-28-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:53 AM
Silver Member

Re: Hat color and features poll

I voted before looking at the pics and would like to add a vote for the khaki, structured hat too.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Silver Member

Hot pink and lime green. If you're gonna shoot em' from a distance you oughta wear an obnoxious hat.
Old 07-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Silver Member

Really like the design, in both colors. Maybe this should have gone in the other thread (i've been gone for a bit and didn't see it) but would it be possible to get them in a flex-fit style hat? Thanks Len.