Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

It has been a year.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Platinum Member

It has been a year.

One year ago today I made my account for LRH, and in that year I have learned so much that i cannot thank you guys enough. My reloading and shooting skills have increased more than i thought possible in 1 year (I still have a long ways to go on the shooting). I have made many like-minded friends (even though it doesn't say so on my profile ) and have met with some members and hope to meet more in the future. Again, i cant thank you guys enough for answering (and putting up with) all my questions and letting me know how i can improve. I hope you all have a safe and happy 2013 and a successful 2013 hunting season.

Riley

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Old 03-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Platinum Member

Re: It has been a year.

1600+ posts in a year, I'd say you are pulling your weight! Plus a no-charge favor for me . . . You are good dude and this site is better to have you!
Old 03-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Platinum Member

Re: It has been a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varmintH8R View Post
1600+ posts in a year, I'd say you are pulling your weight! Plus a no-charge favor for me . . . You are good dude and this site is better to have you!
Thanks varmintH8R, when i see my post count i tell my self i need to slow down!

Riley

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/