Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Hackers really suck!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2006, 02:25 PM
Platinum Member

Hackers really suck!

Was going to purchase a new scope but......

Opted for a new Mac Mini to be able to continue to function/make dollars, instead.......

Will have the good life again until some mother's little nerdy son learns to hack into the Mac OS. It had better take a while. If not I'll add another class of vermin to my red mist category. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Silver Member

Re: Hackers really suck!

I have been using a mac now for year. I first had a PowerBook, then I got a Ibook, because I travel alot.. but my next mac will be a PowerBook again.

Great stuff...

I can leave my computer on for a week without it slowing down, or having to restart it. And that is with working with it alot..
Old 03-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Silver Member

[ QUOTE ]

Will have the good life again until some mother's little nerdy son learns to hack into the Mac OS. It had better take a while. If not I'll add another class of vermin to my red mist category. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, get ready to make some more red mist. The bastards have already shown they can screw with the Mac OS.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nf/20060313/tc_nf/42047

Sorry to rain on your parade. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2006, 11:06 AM
Silver Member

very unlikly..I have been reading on Mac forums, and nobody seems worried.

The "viruses" reported, you have practically download it, accept it, then install it..

I see no problems in the next few years..
Old 03-20-2006, 01:19 PM

"I see no problems in the next few years.."

There is a 99% chance you will see problems this year if not in a few months. Hackers can get into anything if they want to.