Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Gun Show in Blackfoot, Last Fall

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Platinum Member

Gun Show in Blackfoot, Last Fall

I'm done hagglin' I'll TAKE it for this much!!

Hey, I said I'm done dickerin'! This is what I'll give ya and I have the gun!!!

Nah, don't need a 240 but whatcha take for those nice environmentally clean shoes?

What else ya got in there??
Havin' trouble w/your door. Try this...

By the way. Didja hit that thing with the truck [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Door prize at the "show" was some speed goat sausage. Wife hates the stuff. I nuke it a bit just to get some conversation goin. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Good stuff.

The show featured a free lunch, also. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Thanks
Old 02-19-2007, 12:36 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Gun Show in Blackfoot, Last Fall

When the grey haired guys in the plaid shirts get together something always happens.

The antelope sausage is pretty bad isn't it. If I had known how bad it was I would have given you all of it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Platinum Member

Was that what happened at the gun show or was it what happened in the alley out behind the gun show? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Looks like 'ol "Tiger Stripes" almost changed hands there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
When the grey haired guys in the plaid shirts get together something always happens.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, most of us will have grey hair some day, nothing wrong with that. And, plaid is always in style and a thirty year old plaid shirt looks like a one year old plaid shirt. DAMHIKT

Kinda looks like you might need a bigger box on top of the truck for next year.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:03 AM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
The antelope sausage is pretty bad isn't it. If I had known how bad it was I would have given you all of it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I don't mind it at all.