Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Gotta get shoulder surgery in a couple weeks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Platinum Member

Gotta get shoulder surgery in a couple weeks

Well a nagging shoulder problem has finaly gotten to the point that I can't weight train anymore so I gotta get it scoped and fixed , been training and dieting for two body building shows in July and August and its all been in vain , I guess it'll be a good head start for next year.

BUT> Luckly its my left shoulder and I'm right handed so i'll be able to do some shooting and reloading since my job won't allow me back till I'm 100% so I should have about a month off. Hopefully I'll be able to draw my bow for deer season.

Oh well , I guess that I just needed to whine a bit
Old 06-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Platinum Member

I hate to hear it man......but if you can break away to Independece every Tuesday your off we can go to lunch with the old dago.

We both tried to give you a hollar yesterday. Give him a call if you get a chance.

My right shoulder needs to have the same.....ahhh the rewards of a misspent youth, darn bar fights.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Bronze Member

Good luck on your surgery. I've lived with rotator cuff problems for years. With the luck I've had on hip surgeries lately, I'm going to live with it for more years to come. Follow the PT's advice after the surgery so you don't lose range of motion or risk re-injury.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Platinum Member

Luckly my wife is a nurse in the OR and we have come to know all the Dr.s she works with on a personal level so it'll be a friend cutting on me who knows me and my life style.

Eddybo , my phone only works about half the time now days , I'll give him a ring tomorrow. I've got your action jig started , they are working the hell out of me or trying to at least , I guess that NASA wants a bunch of stuff done (that should have been) before the new contractor takes over. Its the biggest "dog & pony show" I have ever seen , now that are talking about making some kind of highspeed destroyer thing from aluminum out their due to our friction stir weld techknowledgey , another huge waste of money I guess.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:56 PM
Bronze Member

I had my right rotator cuff operated on two years ago. The painful part is theropy afterwards. Stick with the theropy so you can get full motion. Best of luck and hang in there.