Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Good run in Canada

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2005, 09:30 PM
Bronze Member

Good run in Canada

Since this does not even remotely deal with hunting, I think this is the only forum this will fit in. I just returned from a three week trip to canada where we had the reserve national champion charolais bull at Edmonton, along with several other division champions. After that we had 5 days of and then spent a week in Regina at Agribition where we added 3 more division champions, although we couldn't quite pull any of the big ones off. Just thought that I would share some of my good fortune with the rest of you

J
Old 12-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Good run in Canada

Congratulations.
Sounds like you had some nice bulls and a good time.

Do you need some one to come up and shot any of them? (A small joke being as everything on this forum gets shot)

P.S.

It just popped into my mind the firist time I ever heard of Charlais. I was about 12 years old in north Alabama and one Sunday afternoon we all packed into the car and drove over into the next county to see the "white french cows". This is what passed as Sunday afternoon entertainment in rural Alabama. I believe by that time we actually had a TV and a telephone.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Good run in Canada

Justin,
So happens I visited Agribition one day, too bad we did not get a chance to visit. Next time.
ian