Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Gifts at hunter safety classes.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Gold Member

Gifts at hunter safety classes.

A friend of mine will be running a hunter safety course this year(soon) and I have an idea that I ran passed him, that there would be gifts for the students from sporting good stores and year long memberships in the NRA, flash lights, compasses, Remington wipes for keeping there rifles/shot guns clean. and noted the stores that made the gift possible for the young hunters. The guys we hunt with have rifles we would like to bring so the young hunters can do some shooting..nothing with a kick..
What kind of gifts can we enclude most will be around $10.00 the bigest gift to draw will be around $15.00.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Gifts at hunter safety classes.

Buttler Creek flip cap, scope caps, or a bikkini cover would be right in there. Hand warmers, rag wool gloves, or a headlamp or flashlight on sale would be handy, Flagging ribbon, or a bore snake or a magnesium fire stick. Heck I saw a camo camelback at Bi-mart with like 3 pockets for $15 today the possibilities are endless depending on where and how you hunt. Theres tons of usefull stuff for cheap.
Thats pretty cool doin that for the kids! Hats off to you guys!

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"