Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

getting ripped off

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 05:28 PM
Bronze Member

Re: getting ripped off

Quote:
Originally Posted by T F View Post
I thought our deal went well .

Terry, yes our deal went well. But I was the one selling you the stock. Not everyone is a straight shooter like me. I waited until you got the stock and was happy with it before I cashed your check.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamKiess View Post
Terry, yes our deal went well. But I was the one selling you the stock. Not everyone is a straight shooter like me. I waited until you got the stock and was happy with it before I cashed your check.
yes it was a great deal. I wish all would be like that deal there was no B/S . I need to get some pic.s up of my a-bolt .
Old 05-26-2011, 02:01 PM

My check was sent out 4/19 and i received the action through my FFL today... a lot longer wait than expected. Action was not a 112 as listed but a 116... no "super light" trigger as was also listed in ad... also no mag assembly as we dicussed on the phone. I guess at this point theres no reason to drag his name through the mud. I'll order what i need to finish the project and get on with life....................

Mike
Old 06-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Platinum Member

Attn: Len! getting ripped off

I am a member of 1h8mud.com its a toyota forum and they are set up exactly like this forum, except each person has a rating based on what other members give them when buying,selling and trading. that would help with stuff like this a lot! If you read this Len what would it take to do something like this? or are you interested in persuing that? It is basically like the ratings on gunbroker or ebay.

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 06-02-2011, 11:54 PM
Bronze Member

I don't know if a rating system will make a dishonest person honest but it darn should would make you stop and think before doing business with a person with a bad rating! I have been lucky and all my problems have been resolved but it shouldn't take a thread like this to get a deal finished.