Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

getting ripped off

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 04:02 PM
Bronze Member

Re: getting ripped off

I am happy to say that the problem has been taken care of. The gentleman made it right.

Thanks, Mike
Old 05-17-2011, 04:23 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamKiess View Post
I am happy to say that the problem has been taken care of. The gentleman made it right.

Thanks, Mike
good too hear. I have bought some big ticket items and some small and used on this site without a problem .
Old 05-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Gold Member

Please keep us informed, I have seen many things I would like to buy but they have been sold before I could make an offer or contact.

If this person is a thief I want to know it.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:18 PM

TeamKiess, It seems as if i'm in the same position as you were. I don't know if we're dealing with the same guy or not, but i sent a check to a fellow Coloradan over a month ago for a Savage action and misc. items and have received nothing but promises, excuses and apologies.... he apparently has time to post things for sale on LRH but can't manage to return my call. My patience has run out. John H, if your reading this, man-up and let's finish this deal. You've had my money for over a month. No more BS excuses. The next time i post, your Username and full name will be the first words i type.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Bronze Member

Nope, this guy lives in PA. I have another one going on right now. I sent a guy a postal m/o for an action and haven't heard from him in over a week! This was from a different forum (BR Central) Almost makes me think it is time to find a different avenue for getting stuff. Over 6 years of buying and selling stuff on different forums and no problem, now I can't catch a break.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamKiess View Post
Nope, this guy lives in PA. I have another one going on right now. I sent a guy a postal m/o for an action and haven't heard from him in over a week! This was from a different forum (BR Central) Almost makes me think it is time to find a different avenue for getting stuff. Over 6 years of buying and selling stuff on different forums and no problem, now I can't catch a break.
I thought our deal went well .
Old 05-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Platinum Member

I've had several good experiences in sales and purchases with members of this Forum, and all good so far. But I make it a practice to limit myself to members with a history of engagement on the Forums, for purposes other than solely listing items for sale.