Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

First long range riffle build need help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Silver Member

Re: First long range riffle build need help

Will do . I found this guy when I bought my huskema for my 7mm . He was a smith over there . I live in CA so not many good riffle smiths here . and to find one to do a long range gun not good they just laugh and say 300 is long range .
Old 01-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T F View Post
Will do . I found this guy when I bought my huskema for my 7mm . He was a smith over there . I live in CA so not many good riffle smiths here . and to find one to do a long range gun not good they just laugh and say 300 is long range .

Lol, you know... for some people 300yds IS LONG RANGE. Isn't Tac-Ops in Cali??
Old 01-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw6.0 View Post
Lol, you know... for some people 300yds IS LONG RANGE. Isn't Tac-Ops in Cali??
45 min I can be at weatherbee and there way of helping will take 5 to 8 k have another guy down south but they dont know if they can instal a break . this guy gose by huntinfool18 here on LRH
Old 01-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Platinum Member

That is pretty standard $$ for a full tilt, top tier custom.... Have you talked to these guys?

They are in Beverly Hills... I've seen pictures of their stuff, which looks VERY nice, but i'll have to admit, I've never held one

Tactical Operations Inc.

Not trying to dissuade you on the other feller, just offering alternatives that are closer to home
Old 01-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw6.0 View Post
That is pretty standard $$ for a full tilt, top tier custom.... Have you talked to these guys?

They are in Beverly Hills... I've seen pictures of their stuff, which looks VERY nice, but i'll have to admit, I've never held one

Tactical Operations Inc.

Not trying to dissuade you on the other feller, just offering alternatives that are closer to home
I will check them out they did our P/D sniper riffle I will cheek and see if it the one that sucks . but the best shooting riffles I have seen come form over there (back east) . If I could talk my wife to move I would be over there in the first week she said maybe . I know our towing business would work over there just as good as it dose here. And best of all I would not have to worry about lead free bullets .