I know there are those of you who are sick of my posts regarding this build, but I am excited to finally start building my rifle collection back up.
The 300 Varminter should be finished in late March or early April. So here are the final specs on the build.
1. 300 WSM
with .337 tightneck and Match Chamber for Norma Brass.
2. Nesika Model K, 1.470 Diameter Action.
3. Bartlien 30", 1-15 twist, 1.250 straight cylinder barrel with zero freebore for 110grn V-Max and 125grn Ballistic Tip bullets. Barrel will be polished to match Brake and Action
4. Richard's Model #8 1000 yard Stock with 2 pounds weight added to rear and removable front stud for bi-pod use. Color is Glossy Black.
5. Jewel 2oz Trigger.
6. Vias Muzzle Brake
7. Custom Pillars.
8. BAT Bottom Metal.
9. Nesika 20MOA Rail
10. Nighforce 30mm Rings.
11. Nightforce NXS 8x32x56mm Scope with MLR reticle.
12. Total weight of Rifle, with Scope; 25 pounds.
She is going to be a beauty.
Well, these are the final specs. Those of you who are sick of seeing the specs, you can have a party. For those who are interested in hearing about them, enjoy.