Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

This fella is tired....Really tired

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Bronze Member

Re: This fella is tired....Really tired

Very powerful message. I wonder if in 100 years from now the government will be remembered for their treachery or our generation for being weak.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Silver Member

Roy, thanks for posting. Very good read, true but melancholy. I do think it's those of us that are in their 50's and 60's that understand this the best, we know what it was like 40 and 50 years ago. Times have changed and you can't un-ring a bell.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:18 AM
Bronze Member

Amen!

USNR, Special Warfare.

All one has to do to agree is see what we have seen. Send them to where we have been, and let them see what the lack of freedom can do to a man...to his family, to a woman...to a little child. Let them stare death in the face, both their own and their best friends. Let them make freedom possible, just once. Or maybe we need to step up to the plate and take charge once again. Most conservatives simply turn the other cheek, as the Lord had told us to do, but he never said we should let others walk over us. More voice, more action, more conservatives in office. That is, when they are not too busy working. No offense to anyone, but if we speak here, we are amongst friends, so let us speak around the country as they do, and make friends. Let our voice be heard. We are not a minority, and if we are, then let us be the voice that is the loudest.

I say we vote him into office! Here's one vote!

-AP