Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

F class what to go with???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Silver Member

Eddybo I know Jimbo will be there for sure. I don't have a gun to shoot, but the real reason is it's just to hot for me!!!! I will let you know about the barrel. Jimbo is hooked on this f class deal. I was telling him about a 25 class reunion we are having, and he said I hope it's not on the same day as the f class match, because if it is I'm not coming to the class reunion.

Unread 07-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Platinum Member
I skipped mine to go to a match But thats okay I skipped school a lot to go hunting. Man I have guns and if a jelly roll like myself can take the heat a fit fellow such as yourself shouldnt even break a sweat. They put fans in the pits last month it was a big relief. Let me know if you want me to load you some bullets. Or better yet, if you want to shoot my 6BR I have plenty loaded. Harold got 3rd with my BR last month so it shoots pretty good. You and Jimbo should walk away with first and second if you come shoot. Just let me know I will bring everything you need.

I just got through shooting my new 223 (well actually I only stopped because I was scared I was going to hit one of the deer that keep walking around my target) I am convinced those FTR guys better tighten up. I am convinced I can shoot the same score with this 223 as I can with my 6x47. I do not know how much I will be affected by the swap to a bipod but it hasnt bothered me before.

Tell Jimbo that I finally got those bullets to Kevin. Kevin sent his thanks.....right before he started destroying my targets with them
I admit that I know just enough to be dangerous.....but dangerous at ever extending distances.
Unread 07-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Silver Member
f class

I'll let Jimbo know...Thanks Eddybo, I might take you up on your offer I will let you know.
Unread 07-25-2008, 05:07 AM
Gold Member
7mm Dakota

Ever heard of it? It's a zippy little round that might just do the trick for ya. Redding makes dies as well. If your looking for something not so "mainstream" this may interest you.

the brass (least it used to be) is all Lapua so you can be assured its good stuff.

If you call Dakota Arms, ask for Ward. 605 347 3220

Good luck.

Last edited by NesikaChad; 07-25-2008 at 05:12 AM.