Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Do this for America

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Bronze Member

Do this for America

take a few min of time for America.
www.fred08.com

see how many we get.post if you hit it..

Thank You
Old 05-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Do this for America

What does "post if you hit it" mean.

Its a bit early for ol' Roy to be jumpin' on anyone's wagon. But when I do its w/both feet. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2007, 01:35 AM
Bronze Member

Well Roy let me help you put them feet where they belong.

on the left you got 3,bamma,johne and hilaryc

and by the time oct gets here johne is going to start looking to be the vice for one or the other,hilary will win on the left,
on the right if he runs they will be one Fred T and no one on the right will beat him...

Now Roy are you voten for hilary or Fred.....thank about it Roy....Hilary.... do you want her telling you what to do with your guns?
Old 05-19-2007, 08:39 AM
Platinum Member

I hear what your saying.

Just a bit about me. Idaho is one of the most republican states, if not the most republican. I'm to the right of that just a bit. That's why I get along with bb so well [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I'm the guy that told one of our senators in a public meeting that he should be carrying a 'digger link' instead of a damn'd legal pad! (In our neck of the woods everyone knows what a digger link is. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) Think of it as a 24" piece of rebar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

BTW, its not the digger link that's important its the attitude. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

This is going to be a tough one, a lot of things are hanging on the edge. I think are A$$s included.

Wonder if Fred could get The Nuge as VP. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2007, 10:02 AM
Bronze Member

don't know about Nuge,John Bolton maybe.........
Fred or Nuge is fine by me,just as long as its not Billary'

You know that KFC jump on her side,they are running the Hilary special you get 2 small breast,2 large thighs and 2 left wings... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stay on the Right Roy......... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]