Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Dissapointment In The First Degree

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2006, 07:31 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Dissapointment In The First Degree

I try not to get to worked up about things like this. In this case, I just smile knowing POP has shot game at ranges far enough that there are tons, upon tons of "hunters" who feel exactly the same way about him.

500 yds? You call that "hunting?" What's wrong, couldn't get closer? Sounds like shooting to me!

Glass houses are a bitch.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:27 PM
Platinum Member

POP the very information that you claim to crave would not exist if not for this site (As well as others like it) and the people here,yet you thrash them.You don't simply state your opion you thrash.You could state your distance max for you and no one would bat an eye.The (if you don't see things my way) I will thrash you not just disagree is the problem that you fail to understand.Are you of Dual personality?
Old 05-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Platinum Member

I am PROUD to be a member of Long Range Hunting and I have learned a ton here and have met some of the best people that I have ever met here.Some I have met face to face,others only through the netand still others that I email and exchange phone numbers.They were kind enough to talk me through learning curves and for this I am GRATEFULL.I find it hard to understand what POP did.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
I am PROUD to be a member of Long Range Hunting and I have learned a ton here and have met some of the best people that I have ever met here.Some I have met face to face,others only through the netand still others that I email and exchange phone numbers.They were kind enough to talk me through learning curves and for this I am GRATEFULL.I find it hard to understand what POP did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you taking this so personally. We just differ in ideology as far as big game hunting go. However if it makes you feel better I will seek some therapy. Man oh man!
Old 05-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Platinum Member

POP I don't see how you think that it is your call on what is right or wrong
Old 05-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
Ok decision was made last week. In less than a year I will retire from the USAf and my final destination will be Crete greece. For those who do not know---no rifles or pistols allowed there. So EVERYTHING must go.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have earned the right to your opinion and to speak your opinion.

Hope you enjoy Greece.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Gold Member

While I dont think it was right for Pop to use GGs thread as an example to his hunting beliefs,I can still respect Pops beliefs for what they are,a self imposed limit and respect for animals.I have no doubt in my mind that GG has the same beliefs based on his experience and capabilities.I dont think bashing this site or GG was Pops intent but a better manner in which to convey his beliefs could have been employed.