Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

This dishonest behavior on the LongRangeHunting site has got to stop!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-15-2007, 11:41 PM
Platinum Member
After all those days in the mtns w/BB all my socks stink. Does your software have a sniffer.;)
I may be the slowest guy on the mountain . . . . but . . . . I'm on the mountain!

Unread 11-16-2007, 06:19 AM
Yes, Roy, but I didn't want to make a big issue of your peculiar foot odor. Very unusual.
- -
Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Unread 11-16-2007, 07:12 AM
Platinum Member
Dave was in my shop last Thursday evening and I don't think he was wearing any socks. He was covered in drywall dust and mumbling something about fighting with the electrician.
Unread 11-16-2007, 08:45 AM
Gold Member
Originally Posted by James Jones View Post
Slopeshunter , bro , you got some smooth legs :p
Ok James you got me. I cannot take credit for those shiny shins (actually I didn't even notice). Once I figured that Len was looking for guys in red socks I figured I'd just wander over to Google Images and find him some.

I thought that pic fit in pretty good for the site. A view out to the woods from what looks to be a cabin. Big pair of red wool socks. What more could the guy want

Unread 11-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Gold Member
Hold on here jus a min! Len is the only one here being dishonest!

He clearly states "I can't see your socks" he says he can? So can he or can't he? Sounds like he has sidewinded and fishtailed us all! And if he can see our socks. I must never ever again sit at the computer after about 10 pm cuz aint no tellin what I might have on...........or not!

So in the light of that statement I must confess....Im guilty! of posting in other than the above required attire. I have no red socks and OD green ones are Icthy! I beg and plead the authorization of plain white socks?....youll never see me in those 3 stripers! and who dreamed up pink undies? sicko! I will say my favorite draws are OD green!
Unread 11-16-2007, 09:21 AM
Silver Member
I' sorry bud.I knew you was out of town and i honestly thought that the green and red christmas undies i was wereing would have passed well enuff for me to post there.

i will now take my punishment of shooting and cleaning all of your guns for the next 2 months.I prommise i will not let it happen again untill next time.

“If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting.”
Unread 11-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Platinum Member
Alright, alright, I can't take the pressure. It's out in the open now. No green socks, no red socks. Does anybody know if the green stuff growing on my toenails is an acceptable substitute? Oh yeah, also, will coal oil kill it? If it will, I'll get some green socks.

It's true. I feel better now. I held it in too long. Tom

On edit; Len, the redface actually looks purple to me. It also looks constipated.
Texas State Rifle Association Life Member
NRA Endowment Life Member

A big fast bullet will beat a little fast bullet every time

Last edited by specweldtom; 11-16-2007 at 10:43 PM.