Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Did any of you watch "The Unit" last night................

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-28-2007, 04:46 PM
Silver Member
Did any of you watch \"The Unit\" last night................

to see two of THESE .408 CheyTacs in action. Pretty cool, except they had one of the rifles reticles 45 degrees off. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Even had the correct Leica LRF for the forces. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Unread 02-28-2007, 04:53 PM
Platinum Member
Re: Did any of you watch \"The Unit\" last night................

Yup, watched it. Hardly ever miss (watching it, that is)

March 6 is the release date on "THe Shooter". I think the big gun they used is one of SOE's creations. Can't locate Dean to find out for sure.

Was in Arco ID Monday. No one home @ CheyTac. Not even any foot prints in the snow. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Also stopped in @ Lost River Ballistics. Atmosphere seemed different than earlier vists.

Tried to hunt down TriggerFifty but had no luck there either. So I got my work done at Arco Feed and Fert. and came home [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I may be the slowest guy on the mountain . . . . but . . . . I'm on the mountain!
Unread 03-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Silver Member
Re: Did any of you watch \"The Unit\" last night................

I do not know if they would be running that easily with those rifles and all that gear as they were though when trying to get the rifles from the truck.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.' -Unknown