Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Daughters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Daughters

Quote:
Originally Posted by royinidaho View Post
bng,

better watch out I have 3 grandsons about that age.
Better raise them to handle strong willed women

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"
Old 04-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigngreen View Post
Better raise them to handle strong willed women
Strong willed???? Their mothers are so darned strong willed that the kept their maiden names after marriage. That's my girls. Not much different than their mom.

Ya gotta watch the fella that says he wears the pants in his house....... He may lie about other things too.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Silver Member

Mine have a .22 just like that one! Also a T/C Contender 6.8SPC. And the 4 year old is a pretty good shot with my encore 22-250. I bet you are proud!
Old 04-11-2011, 08:47 AM
Silver Member

Outstanding,,
Old 04-13-2011, 10:15 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberbeast7 View Post
I helped build that competition site and was Team Captain and President of the UI Loggersports team several years ago. My youngest brother is on the team right now... small world. I met my wife on the UI Loggersports team.

Lots of good lessons to be learned a friends to be made on those teams.

I was club president and on the Timbersports team at VA Tech when I was in college. Does UI compete in a "conclave" type event with several other schools?

We did several smaller events leading up to the ASFC Conclave each year, I think it has grown since but then it was 13 schools from the S. East competing. Back then it was a bunch of good ole boys and girls competing and having one or two too many beers. Now the event is on ESPNU and sponsored by Stihl. I expect there are still a few beers drank.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:14 PM
Silver Member

If only i was FORTY YEARS YOUNGER women lumber jacks turn me on
Old 04-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forester View Post
Lots of good lessons to be learned a friends to be made on those teams.

I was club president and on the Timbersports team at VA Tech when I was in college. Does UI compete in a "conclave" type event with several other schools?

We did several smaller events leading up to the ASFC Conclave each year, I think it has grown since but then it was 13 schools from the S. East competing. Back then it was a bunch of good ole boys and girls competing and having one or two too many beers. Now the event is on ESPNU and sponsored by Stihl. I expect there are still a few beers drank.

I competed, at LA TECHOur drinking team had a Timbersports problem

SCI Member

Last edited by jmd025; 04-13-2011 at 09:10 PM.