Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

D. I. Y. Camo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 10:11 AM
Silver Member

D. I. Y. Camo

Wanted to post this, I may be late to the party on this but want to make sure people know about this product. I have painted some guns for my brother, shooting buddy and my guns using spray cans and some leaf patters from the hobby shop and some i have cut out of paper.

This looks fairly simple and strait forward. This is the 2nd part, search DIY Camo on youtube and you will find the 1st one and it will give more info on preping the item to be cammoed.

YouTube - D.I.Y. Camo Dipping a.k.a. Hydrographing: Part 2

Rest easy, sleep well my brothers.
Know the line has held, your job is done.
Rest easy, sleep well.
Others have taken up where you fell, the line has held.
Peace, peace, and farewell... --Unknown--

Old 05-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Platinum Member

Re: D. I. Y. Camo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordell View Post
Wanted to post this, I may be late to the party on this but want to make sure people know about this product. I have painted some guns for my brother, shooting buddy and my guns using spray cans and some leaf patters from the hobby shop and some i have cut out of paper.

This looks fairly simple and strait forward. This is the 2nd part, search DIY Camo on youtube and you will find the 1st one and it will give more info on preping the item to be cammoed.

YouTube - D.I.Y. Camo Dipping a.k.a. Hydrographing: Part 2
Its been posted before but its been a while. There was a new member (trapper 30-30?) I think was his name, that was doing a search for camo DIY just yesterday. Your timing couldnt be better.

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Old 05-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Platinum Member

I think I saw this before but, it's always interesting to watch again. Thanks for posting.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:47 PM

Here is the main site - Camo Dip Kit - Do It Yourself Water Transfer Camo Dip Kit