The rifle is a blueprinted Rem 700 with a solid bottom in an H.S. Precision Sendero stock that I modified. I put 2 pounds of wheel weights around the forend, then laid up long strand fiberglass body putty over a nylon mesh grid for curing. Then I laid 16 more layers of body putty up and sanded down to a smooth level layer. Then I took 2 layers of fine putty over that to fill in pin holes. Then I had a friend of mine spray it with 3 coats of car primer, then 5 coats of pearl white car paint, then several coats of a custom metallic flake blue, followed by 3 coats of clearcoat. It took about 35 hours for my part, and about 12 hours for my painter!
The barrel is a 30 1/2" Pac nor 5 groove .264" bore and it measures .858" at the muzzle. The brake is a custom one my gunsmith builds. The trigger is a 4 oz. Jewell, and the bases are 20 minute tapered Ken Farrell's. The rings are Burris pos-aligns with 10 minute inserts in them. The scope is a Leupold/premier 14.5-35x50. I have a Sinclair bubble level on the top.
It shoots the Berger 140 VLD at 3100 with standard deviation of 4 or 5 usually. It has printed 1/4" groups at 100 yards, 2" at 600, 5" at 1000, 12" at 1500, and a 28"x14.5" group at 1 mile! It is currently the most accurate gun I own. I am building three new guns right now though that should rival it!