Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Contact Info for Allen Precision Shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Silver Member

Contact Info for Allen Precision Shooting

Just wondering if anyone has a contact phone number for Kirby. I left him an email a couple of days ago, but his system must be down.

Thanks,

Jay
Old 11-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Platinum Member

I assure you he will answer your email. He always does.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:51 AM
Platinum Member

I believe they are just finishing up their general hunting seasons in Montana. Yeah....I know he should not be allowed to hunt, just build rifles but he gets to hunt a little.;)

Between hunting and trying to catch back up with his customers work he is probably swamped but like MagMan said, he will get back to you. His customer service is second to none.;)
Old 11-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Silver Member

Thanks guys...you were right on target. I just got a reply. I am looking really forward to working with Kirby. He seems to be a top notch gunsmith from what I have read here, and also appears to be a real gentleman.

Thanks again.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:49 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300winnie View Post
Thanks guys...you were right on target. I just got a reply. I am looking really forward to working with Kirby. He seems to be a top notch gunsmith from what I have read here, and also appears to be a real gentleman.

Thanks again.
You wont be disappointed I assure you.

AJ

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives
Old 11-28-2007, 03:12 PM
Platinum Member

Phone is a bad idea. He doesn't answer if he's watching machinery or in the middle of something. Email will work but not from his shop.

Go here and just send it. You may, as it is your own rifle, ship from yourself directly to him. However, I always pay an FFL to do the shipping.Kirby

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300winnie View Post
Just wondering if anyone has a contact phone number for Kirby. I left him an email a couple of days ago, but his system must be down.

Thanks,

Jay

Last edited by royinidaho; 11-28-2007 at 03:30 PM.