Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Classifieds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2006, 07:53 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Classifieds

CEG ,

I know you're right! My bad [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Jim B.

p.s. Kirby wouldn't do it even if I was serious [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Jimm,

I generally do ask for 50% up front to start a project but that is only to cover out of pocket expenses for rifle componants, barrels, receivers, stocks and such.

I would go in the poor house if I had to cover all the componant costs before I was paid for the complete rifles. In some cases where the customer supplies most of the compoants, I will not ask for money until the project is ready to ship or nearing completion.

Roy, this is where you are, don;t really need any money yet but I will work up a total and get it to you ASAP.

Good Shooting!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 05-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Platinum Member

Just havin' some fun.........

You da man........

Robert Frost said in his "Death of the Hired Man": Nothing to look back on with pride, nothing to look forward to with hope.

That sure ain't the case around this crowd. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

See there buffalobob, I know some cool stuff too...... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2006, 02:06 PM
Platinum Member

Jimm

When there is a long line of people, the difference in being deaddog last and being next to deaddog last isn't much to worry about.

What a person has to worry about is Richard hunting Grizzley bears. What if the bears get him? We wouldn't have any boolits to shoot.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
Robert Frost said in his "Death of the Hired Man": Nothing to look back on with pride, nothing to look forward to with hope.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped off on my way home from turkey hunting today and picked up an 44 inch long cleaning rod being hopeful that I would be using it before I die of old age. I think that is what is going to happen to the gobbler I have been hunting - death from old age.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Platinum Member

buffalobob is right about Richard and his being carfull while hunting Grizzlies.

Heres what I'll do , everybody take up a quick collections and I'll fly up and keep Richard company and act as a bodyguard/backup man .

Isin't it nice of me to offer such a thing for fello hunters , and to think that nobody else even offered [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

To all concerned about Richard, The story I got from him is that they will be hunting a certain HUGE grizzly that is believed to be the one that killed a local miner a while back.

They usually hunt from the river but they are still froze up so they will be riding quads, seems this old bruin is very aggressive and loves to chase quads!!!

Yes, I am a bit nervous as well about hearing back from my friend!!! As long as Richard does not try to finish off the bear with a stick!!! Inside story on that one!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com